Embedded Systems is an area where both theoretical and practical knowledge can be application to make innovation happen. While students get a lot of theoretical knowledge in their classroom under ATL mission and have exposure to pool of advance micro-controllers and sensors, however, getting practical with hands-on experience is still a question.
Our specially designed STEM boxes on Electronics will help a lot in this area and create interest among students by enabling learners to do hands-on from base level project to advance coding with real time application project, so get ready for the same.
• With these boxes, students get opportunity to explore
• Different Types of Micro-controllers & Sensors
• Learn programming concepts using C and C++
• Use a wide variety of components to make prototyping projects
• Learn to control robots using Electrical concepts