This specialized kit include extensive range of models that cover the concept of energy & work done. The students can enjoy these activities and practically experience every aspect of the models given. Students can create and design their own models, which resemble with real world applications.
• Kits are designed to supplement formal home and school classroom education.
• Kits contain plastic equipment which is easy to build.
• Learn about science, math and designing with hands on.
• Students will correlate with science
• Explore the various types of energy with different models.
|Grade||6th - 9th|
|No of Components/Parts Include||studded beam, gears, technical beam, connectors peg, axles|
|Total no. of models(kits wise)||10|
|What Inside box?||5|
|Age||12 - 15 Years|
|Model Name||hand crane elastic car catapult with rubber dragster car with two inclined plane sling shot balloon car hammer crane merry go round fly wheeler moving ball on inclined plane windmill wind energy based car land yacht|
|Concepts/Topics||work, power and energy|
|Learning Outcomes||students can learn relation between work and energy, types of energy, energy conservation|
|Material||open plastic robotics parts|
|Technology||robotics and motor|
|Manual Available with Product|